Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I'M LEARNING MORE AND MORE THAT WE CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT THE LORD... I'VE ALSO LEARNED TO NEVER LEAVE THE APARTMENT WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA

Does this cup look familiar? This thing seriously zoned me out, haha! It's in a members house in Itogon...
pretty spooky...

This week has been trying, but a blessing. One of our golden families is having problems and had to have their baptism moved back, but three other investigators accepted baptisms!

I'm learning more and more that we can do nothing without the Lord.

Our Stake Center in Baguio!

I've also learned to never leave the apartment without an umbrella. It rains quite a lot here in Baguio, and this is actually the coldest place in the Philippines! I am soooo very lucky to be here right now.

Fog in Tuding

Also, newest development - fog. The fog in Baguio is apparently legendary, and I got just a taste of it this week. My area, Tuding, is pretty high up, but everyone lower on the mountain couldn't see for like a whole day it was so thick. It's by far my favorite weather. Kind of spooky, but also peaceful.

Fog in the Baguio Mountains


Mahal kong ang pilipinas!
Ingat!



No comments:

Post a Comment