Monday, April 28, 2014

MANY INVESTIGATORS KEPT THEIR COMMITMENTS, READ THE BOOK OF MORMON, CAME TO CHURCH, THE WHOLE THING!


I want to send you a collage of pictures with what I call my handsome face. Enjoy.

Hello all! Here in Tuding me and Elder Wilson are enjoying a TON of success! I know, especially from Elder Uchtdorf's talk in Sacrament, that I should always be grateful, not just when the Lord is blessing me... But, I'm stinking excited!!! Many investigators kept their commitments, read the Book of Mormon, came to church, the whole thing! However, I can say, without a doubt, it's not me or Elder Wilson. Of course, we are trying to be obedient and do our best, but the Lord is everything in missionary work. Without His spirit, we would never convert anyone. Without His records that He brought forth by His power, no one would know that Joseph Smith is a prophet. He is the one that answers the prayers of these people and gives us strength to keep walking.

Other than that, I am amazed at how fast time has gone. I still have a long wonderful mission ahead, but January 15th feels like not very long ago.

The true Church is built on paradoxes, I'm finding out, and there is a huge one in missionary work. The mission is long and hard for missionaries that want to go home, but it goes by crazy fast for missionaries that are working hard and want to stay. I'm not the second one, yet, but I'm trying!

I love everyone back home. Keep on swimming! Defend the faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment