Sunday, December 6, 2015

EVENTFUL WEEK, A FAMILY I BAPTIZED WAS ENDOWED & GOING TO MISS FEELING LIKE I'M ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL

Kalabaw eating his luscious jungle. 

This week could be described as eventful. We had sooo many less actives come to church yesterday! It was grand. My poor little ol' heart almost stopped, haha. A lot of my mission has just been calling less actives to repent. The activity rate of the church here is... in need of improvement. But, the people here are just good. I know the Philippines is just starting to get into the work of salvation.

In other grand news, my day yesterday was absolutely made. My whole two years was made! I'm about ten minutes south of my second area where a family got baptized. I haven't seen them in a year and a half. Yesterday, they went to take the Sacrament where I am, and they told me they were just endowed the weekend before :)

rbwiohcf5wh78ow85dfon5thso3yth7th894v... describes my feelings fairly well.

I love being a missionary :)

In addition, I'll attach a picture of one of the things I'll miss most, which are picturesque views that make me feel like I'm on the travel channel. Here's one of a kalabaw eating his luscious jungle.

Love you all :)

Elder Mikesell III


No comments:

Post a Comment