Monday, July 7, 2014

NICE COOL WEATHER, RIZALS, PINOYS & MAGALINGS DOING GRAND & ACHIEVING STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE

June 30, 2014

Hello, Las Vegas-ites!



This week has been just peachy! The weather is nice and cool, fog or rain all the time, and this week we found out... my companion is transferring! Haha, it looks like I'll be in Tuding my whole mission! And I'm so okay with that. I've been told the mission president likes to keep people in their area around three or four transfers maximum (each transfer is 6 weeks), but he can move you WHENEVER he feels prompted to.

The Rizals, Pinoys and Magalings are all doing grand! The ward is being super helpful. We were actually going over to the Rizal families house and found four members from the ward just visiting with them! Clear out of the blue! Not even their calling! I love Pacdal Ward.

This week me and Elder Done decided we were going to work twice as hard as we have ever done and get all the standards of excellence! (Standards of Excellence are galas that the mission president sets to be achieved in one week. They are meant to make us push ourselves and really proclaim the gospel!) We achieved all of them but one. It's a good feeling to go home exhausted because you knew you tried your best to serve Christ!

Justin is AP?!! That means he is super good. Assistants aren't more important that other missionaries... but no assistant is ever a lazy missionary, haha. I'm so proud of him! I'm telling it to everyone now. Also, sorry! I didn't even send you the good pictures from the sambaw! I'll send them this week!

Also, I got letters from Kayla and Brandon!!!!!! I'm not exaggerating when I say that they made my week. I love those ragamuffins! Please please please send me more! They make the other missionaries think people care about me! :P haha (joke lang :P)

I love you all!
Feed your fire!
Elder Mikesell III


No comments:

Post a Comment