Monday, July 7, 2014

TRANSFERRED TO NEW AREA ARINGAY & NEW COMPANION ELDER TOLENTINO

This is going to be short because I'm out of time, I was the one who ended up transferring, I left Baguio where it is cold and American and lovely, and I got transferred to a placed called Aringay where it is hot and very Filipino! I got a new Filipino companion who is fresh from the Manila MTC, and I love it here! I will give you more details in the next letter! I love you all! Feed your fire! Ingat!


This is a bit more of what my new area looks like, haha... a little different from the overpopulated Americanized cold mountain city I just came from... it's pretty much the exact opposite of those adjectives, haha.

My new companion, Elder Tolentino!


Me with the ragamuffins in Purok Beleng!






No comments:

Post a Comment