Tuesday, September 23, 2014

NEVER KNEW LIGHTENING COULD BE THAT BRIGHT AND CLOSE, THUNDER COULD SHAKE YOUR BONES, AND THE WIND COULD BLOW SO HARD YOU ACTUALLY GET SCARED

September 14, 2014

Not much has changed since the last letter, but I suppose these are the highlights:

-We had a typhoon last night which was pretty fun. We had to go home early from proselyting. It knocked out the power for most of the night as well. Super fun. I never knew lightening could be that bright and close, thunder could shake your bones, and the wind could blow so hard you actually get scared. But it's over now, no biggie, haha.

-There are 4 of us in our apartment. One of us, Elder Sison, was the assistant to the president for quite a while, but his mission is basically over. His companion will be joining me and my companion in a tripanionship for about a week.

That's about all this time :P I love you all. Please write me! Ingat!





No comments:

Post a Comment