Tuesday, September 23, 2014

THE LUZON FAMILY FINALLY CAME TO CHURCH AS A COUPLE THIS SUNDAY!

September 22, 2014

Hello family! This week is the end of our transfer and the last 6 weeks have gone by wayyy fast. I'll know either today or tomorrow whether or not I'm transferring, exciting stuff, haha. Also, one of the Elder's in our apartment, Elder Sison, is going home today! He's been such a freaking stud. It's weird because a lot of the missionaries I knew in the beginning of my mission are starting to go home, including my trainer, Elder Wilson.

The Luzon family finally came to church as a couple this Sunday! I know they'll be baptized! Although, it may not be with me in the area. I believe in them to be able to find the truth for themselves. Please pray for them, especially Brother Luzon!

I love you all!
Ingat!



No comments:

Post a Comment