Sunday, June 28, 2015

CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN IN NARVACAN, MET A FILIPINO WHO LIVED IN LOS PRADOS AND FOUND AN INVESTIGATOR WITH A BAPTISMAL DATE

Super quick: we climbed a mountain with the Stake President and the priesthood quorums here in Narvacan... It was awesome. I met a Filipino at the top who spoke really good English. Asked where he came from. He said he just got back from the states after having lived there two years. I asked where. He said Nevada. I asked where in Nevada. He said Las Vegas. I asked where in Las Vegas. He said North Las Vegas. I asked him where in North Las Vegas, and he replied in a gated community called Los Prados.

Crazy Hippos :P

On Tuesday, as we went outside we found a bat which had partially (but not completely) died on our doorstep. We named it Bruce. (I hope someone gets that.) We tried to nurse him back to health. Bruce died.

We have an investigator with a baptismal date. We met him only yesterday. I shall call him Brother Gulaw. He was almost baptized about a year ago in Palawan, here in the Phillies. I'm excited.

Those are the highlights.

Love everyone :)

Elder Mikesell III


















No comments:

Post a Comment