Sunday, February 1, 2015

SUHA WAYYY GOOD, STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE DOING BETTER AND NEWS A LITTLE SPARSE THIS WEEK

January 25, 2015



An investigator fed us a fruit I've never had before this week. It's like a giant half orange half lemon, and it's wayyy good. It's called suha.

Things are continuing to improve!

This week was even better than the last! If you remember those standards of excellence I talked about last time, we are doing better than last week! However, this is the last week with me and Elder Guiuo. He will be transferring on Wednesday. I genuinely enjoyed his and my companionship together. I have no idea who my companion will be, and it's kind of stressing me out a little, but that's all right!

In related other news, I celebrated my one year mark with pizza at the mission office where all my friends are (if it can be said I have any :P) and I also traded a tie with Elder Harris. It's a native Igorot Filipino weave. Cool stuff. I apologize that the news is a bit sparse this week, but really very little has happened. None of our investigators are progressing if progression can be marked by church attendance. As soon as there is, I'll give you their names for you to pray for them.

I love you all :)
Elder Mikesell III

No comments:

Post a Comment