Monday, December 8, 2014

TRANSFERRED TO SAN FERNANDO, FIRST TIME WORKING IN LEGIT CITY AND EXCITED TO SEE WHAT MY NEW AREA IS LIKE!

11-9-2014

MY NEW AREA, SAN FERNANDO

My new companion, Elder Guiuo
I was indeed transferred! The call came early in the morning while I was in the shower, and I yelled quite a bit before answering pleasantly, "Hello President!" I have been transferred to a city named San Fernando, and it is my first time working in a legit city. While I was up in Baguio, I was really in the outskirts of the city, but this time I'm in the heart. This means ya'll will be receiving letters again! It is veeeery different than where I was in Aringay, but I do like it, haha. The only problem is that my apartment is about 2 and a half minute's walk from McDonald's and KFC... crap, I'm going to get fat again. It's also very different from a branch where the church is very new and they are still working out the kinks, it's a well organized efficient ward. Whoa. My companion's name is Elder Guiuo (it's pronounced gee-oh). He is 22 years old, he's been out for about a year,and he is from Rizal, which is close to Manila, the capital city of the Philippines. My apartment mates are Elders' Gomez and Tucio, the first  from Australia the second from Cavite. I am excited to be here, and I'm excited to see what my new area is like! We have one investigator who is prepping for baptism, but it's veryyyyy difficult for him to stop smoking. He can't get past that last cigarette. Please pray for him! We'll use the name Brother Tagumpay. I love you all! More next week! Feed your fire!

Elder Mikesell III

My new apartment.



This is Chad, the goat, from my last area in Aringay. He was always chillin outside our apartment.
He has a righteous/gnarly surfer hair brah. 


fgdfdgd



No comments:

Post a Comment